Thursday 16 September 2010

About Myself

My name is Max Kennedy. I am an eighteen year old student at City Of Bath college, and it is my first time here as a blogger. I was born on August 2nd 1992 in London, England to an American father and an Irish mother. I am currently in my National Diploma of the media course, but I hope to work hard so I can attend a university in the United States.

I am a huge fan of Films, I mostly collect films I have never seen onto DVD and also go frequently to the cinema to see the latest releases. I also read Empire Magazine and use imdb.com to check out the latest news on upcoming films as well as the film industry in general. Depending on which path I take I hope to become either a filmmaker or a film critic.

Here is a trailer for a film which I really like:









Now that you have gotten to know me, I hope to post some more posts on my current status as well as opinions of the films I have just seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment